- Go to any one of GCash’s Partner Merchants.
- Select ‘PAY QR’ in the homepage of your GCash App.
- Scan the merchant’s QR code.
- In the payment page, select ‘FREE100’ and input the amount to be paid.
- Confirm the payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Open to all Globe Postpaid and Globe Prepaid users not yet registered to GCash who will receive the promo SMS, download the GCash App, and register with GCash within the promo period.
- Eligible users will receive a P100 voucher for GCash QR transactions via the GCash App as part of their payment options when they scan to pay with GCash QR at any GCash partner merchant.
- Promo is valid for eligible GCash App registrations from July 6, 2018 to July 16, 2018 only.
- P100 voucher will be given within one (1) day following registration.
- P100 voucher is valid until seven (7) days from receipt (ex. Receive on July 6, valid until July 12).
- P100 voucher is good for one (1) transaction only. No change will be given.
- GCash has the right to withhold seeding for suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get a P100 QR voucher for GCash QR if you receive and follow the SMS from Globe to download and register to GCash within the promo period.
Registration period is from July 6 to July 16, 2018.
Any Globe Postpaid or Globe Prepaid user who is not yet registered to GCash and receives the SMS sent by Globe on July 6 or July 13, 2018 inviting them to download and register to GCash through the GCash App to get the free P100 QR voucher.
This promo is only open to Globe customers who received the promo SMS.
The voucher can only be seen when you use GCash QR. Your GCash wallet balance represents the amount that can be used for any GCash transaction (including buy load, pay bills, send money, etc.). Thus, the free P100 QR voucher is not part of your regular GCash wallet balance. The voucher can be seen as a payment option after scanning any merchant’s QR code at merchants that offer GCash QR.
Upon scanning the QR code of a GCash QR partner merchant, the user will see the voucher as ‘FREE 100’ under payment options. Just select ‘FREE 100’ and proceed to enter the payment amount. The payment must be less than or equal to P100 because the ‘FREE 100’ QR voucher cannot be used in conjunction with the regular GCash wallet. This voucher is only valid for single use, and must be used within 7 days including date of receipt.
The voucher is valid for 7 days including the date of receipt. For example, if you receive it on July 6, 2018, the voucher is valid until July 12, 2018.
This voucher will be available within one (1) day after registration, and the customer will get an SMS notification on the number used to register to GCash. The SMS will say that the customer now has a P100 QR Voucher for GCash QR transactions.
The voucher can be used at any GCash partner merchant that has GCash QR. The list of merchants can be found at: www.gcash.com/gcash-qr-partners
You need to Cash-In at any GCash Partner Outlet in order to pay for the remaining balance. You may scan the QR code a second time when paying to fill in the amount that exceeds the P100 QR voucher. However, upon the discretion of the merchant, you may also pay for the remaining balance in cash.
No, the voucher is only valid for one-time use so you will not get the remaining balance in GCash.
No, you don’t need to have money in your GCash account to use the voucher. Note, however, that you are not going to be able to make purchases that exceed the voucher amount in this case unless the merchant agrees that you can pay the remaining balance with cash.
No, all voucher transactions are not included in the cashbacks.