The process of funding your GCash Wallet (or converting your regular cash to GCash) is called Cash-In. You can Cash-In through BPI Mobile Banking and PayPal Funds Transfer found in the GCash App, or by going to any GCash Partner Outlets (GPOs), including Globe Stores, Puregold, SM Business Center, Cebuana Lhuillier, Villarica Pawnshop, Tambunting Pawnshop, RD Pawnshop, and 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosks.
For more information, go to gcash.com/cash-in/.
Simply launch the GCash App and proceed with your desired transaction. Provide the required information as prompted. You will receive an SMS confirmation from 2882 for every transaction made. You can also access these services by dialing *143# with your mobile phone.
Cashing in your GCash account via 7-Eleven is quick and easy! Just follow the steps below to fund your GCash wallet at 7-Eleven:
- Visit any 7-Eleven branch near you.
- Go to the CLiQQ kiosk and select ‘e-money.’
- Select ‘GCash.’
- Type in your GCash-registered mobile number.
- Type in the amount you want to Cash-In and confirm.
- Scan the barcode at the cashier and pay.