1. Open to new and existing GCash subscribers who are STUDENTS currently enrolled in school in 2018, at any level, starting from 1st year college onwards, including students in Masteral and Doctorate studies.
2. Promo valid from July 13, 2018 to August 10, 2018 only.
3. Students will have a chance to win prizes weekly per accomplished promo task:
4. Winners will be announced on facebook.com/gcashofficial 2 days after the last promo week date, e.g. Week 1 ends in July 19, the winner will be announced in July 21. Prizes will be awarded within 5 days after validation.
5. Winners can only win once throughout the duration of the contest.
6. Failure to claim the prizes within 60 days from receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of GCash
7. GCash, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards for suspicion of abuse or fraud.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the promo about?
GCash is giving away prizes to students that will do certain actions within a given week, including a Samsung Galaxy S7 as the grand prize!
2. What if I’m not a student?
If you aren’t a student, you are disqualified from joining the promo.
3. What if I don’t have a valid school ID?
If you don’t have a valid school ID, we’ll need a genuine certification from the school you’re currently studying at saying that you are currently enrolled at that school.
4. How can I claim my prize?
A GCash representative will get in touch with you on how to claim your prize.
5. Can I win multiple times?
No, you can win only once during the whole duration of the promo.
6. What if I’m not a GCash subscriber?
Non-GCash subscribers are disqualified from joining the promo. To be a GCash subscriber, download the GCash App from Google Play (bit.ly/GCashAndroid) or at the App Store (bit.ly/GCashiOS) for free.
7. How can I know if I’m a winner?
Winners will be announced at facebook.com/gcashofficial.
8. Are GCredit transactions included?
No, GCredit transactions aren’t counted transactions in the promotion.
9. Would I get more entries if I transact past the minimum spend for the week?
No, you won’t get more entries if you transact past the minimum spend, e.g. for Week 1, you spent P1,000 instead of P500. You’ll still only get 1 raffle entry.